What happens after I make an order?
- Right after you finalize your order, we will send your key/s to your email instantly the moment your payment is received, which should take up to two minutes. In case of an issue, please contact us.
- Rad Vendor will never ask you for personal identification documents to finalize your order.
Are the keys sold at Rad Vendor official?
- Yes. Rad Vendor deals only with official distributors. We do not deal with gray markets or the likes, and we never sell keys that were acquired for free or from bundles.
How do I know if the game will work in my country?
- You can check if the game is supported in your country by going to the “Additional information” section on the product’s page.
What if I want to buy a game that you don’t have?
- You can request games from us via our Game Request page. For now and in order to maintain our competitive prices, we are selling only a limited number of games that we can offer at great prices.
Are there any hidden/transaction fees?
- There are no hidden or transaction fees of any sort. It is against our moral code and we find it extremely unethical.
Can I pay in a different currency than Euros?
- Yes – using PayPal’s currency exchange system (through PayPal), but keep an eye for their conversion rates.
- We have a live currency exchange system that is connected to the European Central Bank (ECB) which converts our prices to US Dollars (updates every hour). However, when you checkout your order the price will be reverted to Euros. You should only use it as an estimate if you decide to still pay in euros, as each bank has different conversion fees. Consult your bank for their euro exchange rates and compare it with that of PayPal if you want to know which conversion method is better.
- You can find the currency selector at the bottom-left of the website.
Is it safe to pay on Rad Vendor?
- Absolutely. Rad Vendor is using the latest technologies to protect your data and keep it secured. The data transferred between you and the server is completely encrypted using an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) link. This link ensures that all data passed between the web server and browsers remain private and integral. Always look for the lock symbol in the address bar of your browser when deciding to insert sensitive information into a website.